What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Check out my video below!
- I can be a sensitive and shy dog.
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I lived with children in my last home.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- I have chronic skin issues which will require long term management. It can be caused by different factors such as fleas, food or environmental factors.
- I have chronic ear infections which will require long term management.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I must go to a home with a fenced in yard.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I need a home without cats or other small animals.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.