What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Need some biscuits with your breakfast? I’m an expert kneader!
- While I’ve been in my foster home, I have proven to be a very snuggly lady!
- I am a bit fearful at first, but once I get to know you and your friends – I love to give cuddles to everyone!
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease , but had my teeth cleaned and had some extractions while at OHS.
- I have chronic skin issues which will require long term management. It can be caused by different factors such as fleas, food or environmental factors.
- I have a medical condition that may require long term monitoring.
The type of home I’m looking for: