What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I am always up for a good shoulder massage.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease , but have had a dental cleaning while at OHS.
- I have a medical condition called feline idiopathic cystitis (FIC) and will need to live in a calm environment. This may also require lifelong management.
- Helping me lose weight can help with my FIC.
The type of home I’m looking for: