What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- Resource Guarding: I have a history of guarding my people, food, toys and/or bedding from other animals or people.
- Bite History: I have a history of biting a person or another animal.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I need a home without cats or other small animals.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.