What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet.
- I am looking for a warm couch to retire on.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.’
- Resource Guarding: I have a history of guarding my people, food, toys and/or bedding from other animals or people.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may needdental cleanings or extractions in the future.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I may do best in a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by