What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Hay, fresh veggies and daily vitamin C are they key things to keep me healthy!
- A solid bottom cage with soft pet bedding will be the perfect home for me!
- Guinea Pigs may be little, but we need lots of space to get enough exercise and a cage with at least 4 square feet per pig is best!
- I will need wood blocks to chew on to keep my teeth healthy!
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Before filling out an adoption questionnaire, please read this special rescue guinea pig info page so you can learn more about the type of home I will need.
- I need to be housed as the only guinea pig.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.