What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Hay, fresh veggies and daily vitamin C are they key things to keep me healthy!
- A solid bottom cage with soft pet bedding will be the perfect home for me!
- Guinea Pigs may be little, but we need lots of space to get enough exercise and a cage with at least 4 square feet per pig is best!
- I will need wood blocks to chew on to keep my teeth healthy!
- I suffered trauma that broke both my upper incisors. My teeth may grow back, but they are at risk of infection/abscesses and malocclusion (growing back in abnormal position). I will need veterinary care to ensure that my teeth are growing back in normally.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I don’t get along well with other piggies; I need to be the only pig in my enclosure.
- Before filling out an adoption questionnaire, please read this special rescue guinea pig info page so you can learn more about the type of home I will need.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.