What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I love to learn and explore! You can use my favorite toys or treats to teach me new things.
- If you have a vacant lap, I would be glad to keep it warm!
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- Overstimulation: I am easily overwhelmed and agitated. I will need positive outlets for my energy, hands off play time and a calm environment.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
The type of home I’m looking for: