What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I should wear a helmet I head butt so hard.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite when we meet.
- I appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- I have a medical condition called feline idiopathic cystitis (FIC) and will need to live in a calm environment. This may also require lifelong management.
The type of home I’m looking for: