What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through the Friends Forever Program.
- I have the cutest meow! Come listen to me chirp and sing.
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in the best spots around the house.
- I appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
- I am declawed and will need to live indoors only!
- I have a medical condition that requires long term management.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
The type of home I’m looking for: