What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- Fear and Anxiety: It will take time for me to adjust to my new home and the big world around me. I’ll need to take things at my own pace.
- I like learning and I love to play! You can use food or my favorite toys to teach me new things.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I will need to go to a home where there is another cat to help boost my confidence.
- Before filling out an adoption questionnaire, please read my What to Expect handout so you can learn more about the type of home I’m looking for.