What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet.
- I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- I lived with cats in my last home.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Bite History: I have a history of biting a person or another animal.
- House Training: I have a history of house training struggles.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by