What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet.
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I will thrive with an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by