What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My purr motor is always running
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management. I would prefer to be the only cat in the home.
- I have a medical condition called feline idiopathic cystitis (FIC) and will need to live in a calm environment. This may also require lifelong management.
The type of home I’m looking for: