What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I have been exposed to other cats in my foster home and seemed to enjoy their company.
- I appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- I have a medical condition that requires long term management.
The type of home I’m looking for: