What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came in with Finn (248286) and might like to find a home with him!
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I did well with large, cat-friendly dogs in my previous home.
- Overstimulation: I am easily overwhelmed and agitated. I will need positive outlets for my energy, hands off play time and a calm environment.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I enjoyed the company of Finn in my last home but haven’t been a fan of other cats here at OHS. If I don’t go home with Finn, I will likely be happiest as the only cat in the home.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.