What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me. Watch my video below!
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I know some basic cues, such as sit, shake and sit pretty.
The type of home I’m looking for: