What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet.
- I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I may be picky with my dog friends.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to adoption.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.