What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- I am very cute but have proven myself to be quite the exuberant pup!
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
- Bite History: I have a history of biting a person or another animal.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- House Training: I have a history of house training struggles.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need an active lifestyle that provides a daily dedication to both physical and mental exercise! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.