What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I lived with other cats in my last home.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in the best spots around the house.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for: