What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I must go to a home with a fenced in yard.