What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I did well with other cats and a small, calm dog in my foster home.
- Once I feel comfortable, I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite when we meet.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I may do best in a home where there is another cat to help boost myconfidence.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by