What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program from Haven Humane Society.
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- Being on leash is a little new to me and I’m not always sure how it works. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would not do well in a shared living environment such as an apartment complex.
- I will need a home with a fenced in yard.
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!