What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I can get worried when I am left alone.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I have been known to chase emall animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need someone who can be with me most of the time.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home without cats or small animals.