What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- Hay, fresh greens, fiber-rich pellets and fresh water are the key things to keep my healthy!
- I will enjoy daily enrichment through regular play time, exercise and bunny-friendly toys!
- Along with routine vet checks, I will also need regular grooming and nail trims.
- I am on my way to being litter box trained! Please provide a box with bunny-safe paper with hay on top!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!