What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I enjoy being around people, but I also appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!