What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings. Some dogs make me nervous.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!