What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings. Some dogs make me nervous.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!