What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I may do best in a home without small children.
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!