What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- My foster parent says I am quite the snuggler!
- My foster parent says I am smart, attentive and agile!
- Good hair days are important to me, I love to be brushed!
- House Training: I have a history of house training struggles. However, my foster parent says I have been using the litterbox consistently!
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease , but had my teeth cleaned while at OHS.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- My foster parent says I will prefer to be the only pet in the home. They say I deserve to be doted on 100% of the time!
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.