What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in my favorite spots around the house!
- I enjoy being around people, but I also appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
- I have a history of getting UTIs, but my friends at OHS have been keeping me healthy! They can tell you more about my medical history when you submit the questionnaire.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would prefer to be the only cat in the home.
- I would prefer a home without dogs.
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.