What my friends at OHS say about me:
- High quality food, fresh fruit and veggies, cuttlebone and fresh water are the key things to keep me healthy!
- Although we are small, we prefer larger horizontally-oriented habitats so we can stretch our wings and fly around. I also will need perches of various sizes and diameters and bird-appropriate toys!
- Finches get lonely when they don’t have friends of our own kind around. Plan on having at least 2 Finches if you plan to adopt us – the more the merrier!
- I am bonded to Stella (#234190). We must go home together and our adoption fee includes both of us.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!