What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Check out my video below!
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program from Bonnie Hays Small Animal Shelter.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- I love to sing the song of my people and would be happy to share it with you!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
- I can be a bit conflicted when meeting other dogs at first, but once I am comfortable my play style is a bit rowdy for some dogs.
- I ride very well in the car! It’s almost suspicious how quiet I am in the car….
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted. I like to play with the big rowdy dogs!
- I need a home with a secure, fenced yard.