What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Check out my video!
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- I am on the OHS running team, but I cannot run in areas with a lot of dogs around.
- I prefer to keep lots of space between me and other dogs. Being around them makes me uncomfortable.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I need a dog-experienced home where I will be the only dog.
- I need a home with a fenced-in yard.