What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I don’t always like to share my food, toys or bedding with other animals or people.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
- I prefer to keep some space between me and other dogs. Being around them makes me uncomfortable.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.