What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me. Watch my video below!
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- Bite History: I have a history of biting a person or another animal.
- Resource Guarding: I have a history of guarding my people, food, toys and/or bedding from other animals or people.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together – on leash of course!
The type of home I’m looking for: