What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I originally came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I know some basic cues, such as sit!
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some canine body language together!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.