What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- I am sensitive and shy. I will need extra help from you to develop into a well-adjusted dog.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings. Some dogs make me nervous.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need to go to a home where there is another dog-friendly dog to help boost my confidence! You will need to have your dog with you to meet me.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I need a home with a fenced in yard.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!