What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I haven’t been a fan of other cats here at OHS and may do best as the only pet in the home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!