What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- If you have a vacant lap, I will be glad to take up residence in it!
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in my favorite spots around the house!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!