What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I can get worried when I am left alone.
- I don’t always like to share my food, toys or bedding with other animals or people.
- I have a history of taking myself out on adventures! I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together, on leash of course!
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to go running or hiking with you!
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home, but my rough and tumble play style may not be the right match for all dogs.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I need to go to a home without small children or small dogs.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home with a fenced in yard.
- I will need someone who can be with me most of the time.