What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am looking for a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- Need some biscuits with your breakfast? I’m an expert kneader!
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) may help me feel safe.
- I am looking forward to having a home that will help me learn to trust and love.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!