What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- Hamsters are cute, but we are little! Please handle us with care!
- Food specifically for Hamsters, occasional fresh fruit and veggies and fresh water are the key things to keep me healthy!
- Hamsters are nocturnal! My favorite thing is snoozin’! Give me time to fully wake up before we hang out.
- A solid bottom cage with soft bedding, a wheel for me to run on and a little hiding hut will be the perfect home for me!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!