What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I originally came to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I have a history of taking myself out on adventures! I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together, on leash of course!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- I’ve been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need a home without cats.
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!