What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have a video with my best friend Doctor Todd!
- I came to OHS to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I am bonded to Doctor Todd 240248. We must go home together and our adoption fee includes both of us.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- Being on leash is a little new to me and I’m not always sure how it works. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
- I prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings. Some dogs make me nervous.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I may do best in a home with older children who can respect my boundaries.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!