What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I can get worried when I am left alone.
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
- My rough and tumble play style may not be the right match for all dogs.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I may like to go to a home where there is another dog in similar size for me to play with!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need someone who can be with me most of the time.
- I need a home with a fenced in yard.