What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in my favorite spots around the house!
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
- I have medical needs that staff will address with you when you meet me.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would prefer to be the only pet in the home.
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!