What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- I am sensitive and shy. I will need extra help from you to develop into a well-adjusted dog.
- I would really benefit from taking a Puppy Manners class here at the Oregon Humane Society.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to go to a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to being adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!