What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I have lived with other dogs in my foster home but I needed a slow introduction.
- I have lived with a cat in my foster home.
- I can get worried when I am left alone.
- I don’t always like to share my food, toys or bedding with other animals.
- I can be picky about my canine companions.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!