What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am sensitive and shy. I will need extra help from you to develop into a well-adjusted dog.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I have lived with cats in my last home. I liked to chase them once in a while but my original owner did not think I would hurt them.
- I’ve been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
- Being on leash is a little new to me and I’m not always sure how it works. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
- I prefer to keep some space between me and new dogs. Being around them makes me uncomfortable.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I would prefer a home with a fenced in yard for me to practice my leash skills before strutting the neighborhood.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!